Terms of Service
By placing an order via our website (www.blaiseelectric.com), you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our ordering and delivery page for further information.
In order to contract with Blaise Electric you must be over 18 years of age. Blaise Electric retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Blaise Electric or may in some cases be a third party.
Where a contract is made with a third party, Blaise Electric is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card, or bank account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of international products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
Electric scooters are not to be used on footpaths, cycle lanes or roads. It is the complete responsibility of the customer to ensure that your e-scooter is operated by all country and local laws. The customer assumes all liability and risk associated with the use of electric bike products and holds Blaise Electric Ltd and its owners free from any liability caused by their use.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. Blaise Electric retains the right to accept or reject this offer before processing the order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us, the prices have been verified, and the order has been processed and dispatched. A second email will be sent confirming these arrangements and the title of goods will not be transferred until they have been dispatched.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition. Such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Grand Total'.
The website may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any orders that you may place based on information on the website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Fair Purchase Policy
At Blaise Electric, we buy from our suppliers with an agreement to sell to our private customers. It is not in our business model to sell items in bulk quantities to other retailers. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders which we suspect are beyond the requirements for an individual. If you have any questions on this matter, or wish to consult us before making a large purchase, please contact us at email@example.com.
Online dispute resolution for consumer pursuant to Section 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
E-Bike Service Pack Terms and Conditions:
- E-Bike Service Packs are only available for e-bikes purchased from Blaise Electric and cannot be transferred to any other bike, e-bike.
- E-Bike Service Packs must be purchased at the same time as your e-bike from Blaise Electric, or within 30 days of your original order.
- For E-bike Service Packs bought post-vehicle purchase, customers must bring their e-bike to the store for the specific serial/frame number to be recorded and the vehicle's condition to be checked. We reserve the right to not sell Service Packs on vehicles that have been mistreated in their initial 30 days.
- Available across UK Blaise Electric stores only.
- The E-Bike and Service Packs includes the following features, which are available for 12 months from the date of purchase:
- Free labour on puncture repairs
- Free fitting of all parts and accessories
- One service for e-bikes
- Free brake adjustments for e-bikes
- Free gear adjustments for e-bikes
- E-Bike Service Packs do not include the cost of any parts, accessories or hydraulic brake bleeding.
- Pre-booking of any e-bike servicing, repair or fitting may be required.
T&Cs related to Promotions:
- Only one promotional voucher can be used per order.
- The voucher cannot be applied retrospectively.
- The basket must contain an in stock, full price products before the voucher can be applied.
- Customers can only use the voucher once.
See our FAQ page for the latest promotions and offers with their respective timings.
This promotional voucher cannot be used to discount the following items:
- Delivery and Priority Despatch costs
- Vouchers or Gift Cards
Blaise Electric reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer and terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Promoter: Blaise Electric Ltd, Unit 113, 11 commercial st, London E1 6NE